Broadcast Journalism Profile on Muuxi Adam at IRCOM
– final broadcast assignment for Creative Communications where we profiled Muuxi Adam, the afterschool coordinator at the Immigrant and Refugee Community Organization of Manitoba.
– stories I reported on for Red River College’s “Live at Five” broadcast, which airs on SHAW TV Thursday nights.
Documentary Trailer: “The Gateway to Knowledge”
– a mobile library project is determined to provide books to rural children in Ghana. I filmed, wrote and produced this documentary alone with less than $225 worth of equipment.
– for Creative Communications, we are each required to film and edit an original montage.
– this is a montage that I created 4 years ago from clips from my then-favourite television show. It has now received over 1.5 million hits.